antidote for anxiety: a collection of sad songs that are somehow comforting.
1. be calm - fun. | 2. that’s okay - the hush sound | 3. little talks - of monsters and men | 4. everything is alright - motion city soundtrack | 5. round here - counting crows | 6. therapy - all time low | 7. hear me - imagine dragons | 8. one step at a time (acoustic) - four year strong | 9. there, there katie - jack’s mannequin | 10. lua - bright eyes | 11. asleep - the smiths | 12. the gambler - fun. | 13. what sarah said - death cab for cutie | 14. what a catch, donnie - fall out boy | 15. twin size mattress - the front bottoms | 16. sad songs - the maine | 17. the boy who blocked his own shot - brand new
oh shit this is a great soundtrack
I really don’t care what kind of blogs you have, This deserves a reblog
man the last image really got me..
The second to last really killed me.
A simple thing we see frequently on the Internet being put into the perspective of real life.
The last one put me to tears all I can think is my grandpa and how much I miss him
I don’t advocate war but the I have a lot of love for the victims of it. These put things into perspective.
dont let tumblr make you think
- school isnt important
- its okay to be rude to your parents
- its normal to hate everyone
- self harm and suicide are romantic or great
- being rude is cute
- being a female who hits or yells at your boyfriend is woman empowerment
- depression and other mental illnesses are beautiful
- grades arent important
- education isnt important
- college isnt important
- smoking is cool
- drugs are cool